Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pre-Birthday Pt II !!

Hi Ladies!! Here is a post of my sisters B-Day gathering!! I'm fortunate enough to live in the city and state where the Masters is held(Golf Tournament) My sister decided to have her birthday gathering at Rhineharts Oyster Bar. This is one of my favorite places to eat!! Good food and good fun is what we had!! 

                            Check out the pics below..


Me aka Ghost Face!! lol random Master guys and my sister!!(birthday girl)


Me and some Master Guys!!!


My self and my sister. (I look so darn GHOSTLY!!)


Pam aka Birthday girl and one of the random Masterers!! lol

The Birthday girl and her cousin Reggie


Cheers!! The were shooting "Alabama Slammers!"


Me, my sisters and her friends!

Me and the Birthday girl!! My sister...

We had an amazing time for my sister on her birthday!! I really enjoyed our Masters Tourist, as I also do!! I was not happy with the ashy face!! Ladies I know my make up and Mac has matched my makeup for the last 10+ years. Giiiirl I went to that Mac Up counter ASAP the next morning asking questions about why I look soooo white.. And it was all my fault for one I did not moisturize before applying my powder and she also told me that different flash on cameras will have you looking crazy!!! So after it was all said and done I was OKAY!! 

My Birthday is tomorrow~~ April 11th~~~

and I cant wait to post and enjoy my day!!!

Again Thanks for stopping by

XOXO

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday TIff!!! Hope YOU have a WONDER BDAY!
    I couldn't see the pic's though.. Not sure if it's on my end or yours!

    ReplyDelete