Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Cruising the Savannah River"


Hey ladies!! Again its been a while.. I have missed soo many great postings that should have went up. None the less I have really been enjoying my own town. My sister and I, who has recently moved back home from Arizona has loooved revisiting our city!!
This particular day we decided to take the tour of the Savannah River. This boat in my town takes you up and down the River for a small fee. We took the kids and we had a ball!!
The Captain was amazing!! He shared soo much great history about my own city and state that I had no clue of!! It was very enlighting and fun all at the same time.. I just cant talk enough about it!! If you are ever in my town (Augusta, GA) please visit the River Walk Marina and that a ride. You wont be disappointed!! Here is just a high light of some of the pics my sissy took.
Enjoy!!


 
Hop on guys!!

Me and the Captain
He was really the best and shared soo much history with us!!

A breath of fresh air!!

All aboard!!

CheezN down The River


XoXo
 
Tiffany

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!!! P.S. I love your shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Adrienne!!! It was a lot of fun! We really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. looks like you had a blast! great pictures!
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Girl it was sooo fun!!! I cant wait to do this again with an adult group and a few beverages!! :-)

      Delete
  4. Looks like fun and I like your dress.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ommggg Tanya!!! It was soo much fun!! Such much til we were thinking about doing a party on it this fall!! I can't wait!!! UBER EXCITED!! lol

      Delete