Friday, July 19, 2013

Open the FLOOD gates

What it do boo!!! I have something soo shocking to tell you all!! On last weekend my daughter and I went to our local River Walk bc it was all over the news about it being flooded...So as everyone knows we have been getting tremendous amounts of rain.. Well so much rain,that our River Walk has over flown... YES!!.. The Amphitheater is under water.. It is also roped off for the safety of the people.. Ladies we have not had an issue like this in forever... It was soo amazing to see. And on yesterday we went back by there and the water has subsided and has gone down some.. Sorry I don't have pics of that but I do have some from last weekend of it under water.. The Savannah River has taken over the RiverWalk!!



This is a picture of the water on the walking path of the Riverwalk... just off the Amphitheater.. I will take more this weekend to show you all so you can see how it was before


Thanks ladies
 
xoxo
 
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment