Monday, October 20, 2014

"Step In the Name of LOVE" 2014 Breast Cancer Walk!!!

Hi Pretty Girls!!! I know its been a while and everytime I post I say I'm going to do better, well this time I'm not gonna say a word...lol... It just is what it is!!! Well as you have seen last year that every year I participate in the BREAST CANCER WALK.. I love doing this!! I walk in LOVE for my Aunt and grandma whom are SURVIVORS!! I most definetly walk in LOVE for my MOTHER who did 2years ago from Breast Cancer and an aunt who died from this terrrible disease as well..

Well not only do I walk for my loved ones. I walk with LOVE for anyone and persons family who has had Breast Cancer and is a SURVIVOR or is deceased!!! I step IN LOVE FOR EVERYONE!!!

So with that being said here are a few pics that My Family participated in this Saturday....Breast Cancer Walk (it's called the Miracle Mile Walk)... and we had a ball!!!

"Family" all our mothers had and died from Breast Cancer.
Me,my sister. 2cousins and my daughter

My sis and my daughter]

 

My sis and my daughter

We are FAMILY!!!



 Cousin and her family!
My Aunt (Breast Cancer Survivor) and my sister

MY sister with my daughter and my nieces!!




MY sister and her friend Black!!!




Pretty Girls when I tell you we had a ball!!! We really had a ball!!! Every year it gets better and better(its that a word) and I enjoy my family and my self every year..


So after the walk we ate at IHop and had an amazing time there as well.. Followed by later that evening with me cooking steaks and lobster tails on the grill... I always love when family comes together!!!



For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.Matthew 18:20

Good night PRETTY GIRLS!!!



3 comments:

  1. Nice Pic's Tiff! Looks like yawll had a nice time! Love how you all added the camo with the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adrienne!! We did have a ball as we always do!! It is soooo much fun every year!

      Delete
  2. Hey Darling - thanks for stopping by - I like the new look - and its okay, we all fall back a little. Still here is what counts. Whether on the blog or in life. good to see you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete